Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Alex Arrives

My Carnegie Baryonyx arrived in the mail today.  I've named him Alex and he will be the "mascot" of this blog (similar to Rexford at Dinosaur Toys Collectors Guide Blog).  After opening his packaging and removing his swing tags, Alex and I just hung out.  I have the stomach flu so was spending the day in bed watching movies.  I made the mistake of letting Alex choose, so we watched The Land Before Time.  Alex was, of course, disappointed to find that a Baryonyx wasn't a character.

I like this theater!
For supper, I had a cup of soup, which Alex thought meant fishing time.

This water sure is murky.
Unfortunately, there are no fish swimming around in chicken and rice soup and all he caught was a cracker.

A cracker is a poor fish substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment